Who: Homeschoolers who are members of any CFS support group in San Diego County and all CFS Associate Members.
What: A half-day floating lab field trip that invites students to learn more about marine science on a four-hour journey on San Diego Bay! Some of the experiences include:
- Animal collection (trawling)
- Animal identification and education
- Plankton sampling and viewing
- Mud sampling
- Physical oceanography (wind speed, direction, tide, water temperature, depth, color & clarity)
- Sea lion observance from the boat!
For a video of this fieldtrip, click HERE
When: Friday, April 12, 2019, 8:00 am
Cost: $26.00 per person, K-12 and adults
Questions: Contact Cec@cfssd.org